Starlike Grout Consumption Chart
When determining how much grout is needed for a certain job, you must consider the tile dimensions and the width of the grout joints. Below is a consumption chart which provides options regarding the sizes of tile you are using and the joint requirements. The chart reflects the square footage coverage per 11 pound bucket of Starlike grout. Also, Starlike grout can also be used as an adhesive.
Always follow instructions carefully. Unlike most grouts, the more water the better when cleaning the tiles immediately after grouting. Frequently change the water, sponge and felt pad during cleaning. Do not cover the grouted surface with cloth or other materials during the curing process. This could cause condensation which is not recommended.
Specialty Grout Resources
STARLIKE® Grout Collections
For a timeless, neutral look
A fashion-forward grout
Stunning, reflective grout
Specialty grout for artistic designs
More About Specialty Grout
- Make Your Grout Glow!Tile can be one of the most important parts of a well-de […]
- Looking for Colorful Grout Options?Colorful Grout Options that Provide the Final Finish Recentl […]
- Grout Color Does MatterYes…. what you select for something as simple as your […]
- The Tile Doctor @ TISE 2017Be sure and visit The Tile Doctor January 17th thru 20th 201 […]
- Outdoor Grout for ArtistsSpecialized grout can sometimes be required by Artists when […]