Starlike Grout Consumption Chart
When determining how much grout is needed for a certain job, you must consider the tile dimensions and the width of the grout joints. Below is a consumption chart which provides options regarding the sizes of tile you are using and the joint requirements. The chart reflects the square footage coverage per 11 pound bucket of Starlike grout. Also, Starlike grout can also be used as an adhesive.
Always follow instructions carefully. Unlike most grouts, the more water the better when cleaning the tiles immediately after grouting. Frequently change the water, sponge and felt pad during cleaning. Do not cover the grouted surface with cloth or other materials during the curing process. This could cause condensation which is not recommended.
Specialty Grout Resources
STARLIKE® Grout Collections
For a timeless, neutral look
A fashion-forward grout
Stunning, reflective grout
Specialty grout for artistic designs
Adornment for Fine Glass Tiles
More About Specialty Grout
- Glitter Grout “The Hottest New Trend”When reading a post on HGTV’s website titled: “Hold On, Glit […]
- THE PERFECT GROUT FOR YOUR SPORTS INSPIRED MANCAVEInstalling Tile in your Sports Inspired Man-Cave and can […]
- VersaLite Stone® Veneer – Cut the Cost, Add FlexibilityLet’s face it, purchasing and installing natural stone c […]
- Make Your Grout Glow!Tile can be one of the most important parts of a well-de […]
- Looking for Colorful Grout Options?Colorful Grout Options that Provide the Final Finish Recentl […]