Cleaners: Advanced Tile & Stone Cleaner
Advanced Tile and Stone Cleaner
The Tile Doctor Advanced Tile and Stone Cleaner is a concentrated formula effective on tough jobs or can be diluted for everyday use. The neutral pH formula is a multipurpose cleaner that prevents buildup on surfaces when used regularly.
COVERAGE: 5000 to 15,000 square feet per gallon depending upon dilution and soil level of surface cleaned.
|SC2005-Qt||1 Quart (946 mL)||Bottle|
|SC2005-Gal||1 Gallon (3.8 L)||Bottle|
Use on natural stone, marble, granite, limestone, brick, slate, saltillo, ceramic, porcelain grout, masonry and other durable flooring surfaces.
Read entire label before using. Remove surface debris. For everyday cleaning mix 4 to 6 ounces of Alkaline Cleaner per gallon of water. For tougher stains and buildup use 1 part Alkaline Cleaner to 3 parts water. For removal of waxes and sealers use 1 part Alkaline Cleaner to 2 parts water. Apply to surface with a mop or sponge and allow to soak for 1-2 minutes. Agitate the surface with a mop, brush or sponge to loosen accumulation or stains. Refresh with clean solution as needed. Do not allow solution to dry on surface. Mop up remaining dirty solution. Clean applicator and containers with water after each use.
TEST A SMALL AREA according to application instructions to determine desired results. DO NOT use on glass or aluminum.
Handling and Storage
Close container tightly after each use. Store in original container in a cool, dry area. Dispose of residue or any unused leftover product in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local requirements.
CORROSIVE. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application. Contains sodium hydroxide, soldim metasilicate and ethylene glycol monobutyl ether. IF INGESTED: if person is conscious, do not induce vomiting and immediately give 2 glasses of water. Seek medical attention. EYE CONTACT: Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. SKIN CONTACT: Wash immediately with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. INHALATION: relocate to fresh air. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- Make Your Grout Glow!Tile can be one of the most important parts of a well-de […]
- Looking for Colorful Grout Options?Colorful Grout Options that Provide the Final Finish Recentl […]
- Grout Color Does MatterYes…. what you select for something as simple as your […]
- The Tile Doctor @ TISE 2017Be sure and visit The Tile Doctor January 17th thru 20th 201 […]
- Outdoor Grout for ArtistsSpecialized grout can sometimes be required by Artists when […]
- More Litokol products at The Tile DoctorBe on the lookout for 2 new products from Litokol on our Sit […]
- Tips for Selecting GroutYou may have already selected tile for your kitchen or bathr […]
- Easy DIY Tile Shower ShelfI needed extra storage space in my shower and thought that t […]