Pillars of Growth
The Tile Doctor® is a product supplier to the fast growing tile industry. The company is based on four pillars of growth.
Tile Care and Use chemicals
Cement Grout Additives
North American distributor for the World’s leading boutique grouting product Starlike® by Litikol based in Rubiera Italy.
Each of these product segments is enjoying significant growth which is providing opportunities within The Tile Doctor organization.
Curt Rapp is a visionary and veteran of the tile and stone industry and as CEO of The Tile Doctor, he is responsible for the company’s overall strategic direction, sales and partnerships.
Previously, Rapp held executive leadership and sales positions at the Home Depot and Dal–Tile Corp., now a part of Mohawk Industries.
A visionary, Rapp is responsible for a number of industry firsts. He started the industry’s first online university to train and certify professionals in the tile and stone industry in the early 2000’s www.TileEDU.com The Tile Doctor was founded as the industry’s first online source for all things tile and stone, in 2003 the site was named one the top 101 sites in the world by PC World Magazine. He also founded Tile Partners for Humanity (TPFH), a 501 c3 organization that has provided more than $20 million in support to worthy causes via the tile industry with Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) being the beneficiary of the organization’s efforts. www.TPFH.com
Today, Rapp is at the helm of The Tile Doctor’s transformation from a media company to that of the foremost supplier of innovative tile products to North America. Under his direction, the company launched The Tile Doctor Shield® easy clean and anti-microbial product line for tile preparation, cleaning and maintenance in 2010. The company is the North American distributor for the world’s leading boutique grouting product Starlike® by Litokol® which is based in Rubiera, Italy.
Rapp is married to his wife Michele and has three boys. His hobbies include snow skiing, hiking, hunting and fishing.
- Glitter Grout “The Hottest New Trend”When reading a post on HGTV’s website titled: “Hold On, Glit […]
- THE PERFECT GROUT FOR YOUR SPORTS INSPIRED MANCAVEInstalling Tile in your Sports Inspired Man-Cave and can […]
- VersaLite Stone® Veneer – Cut the Cost, Add FlexibilLet’s face it, purchasing and installing natural stone c […]
- Make Your Grout Glow!Tile can be one of the most important parts of a well-de […]
- Looking for Colorful Grout Options?Colorful Grout Options that Provide the Final Finish Recentl […]
- Grout Color Does MatterYes…. what you select for something as simple as your […]
- The Tile Doctor @ TISE 2017Be sure and visit The Tile Doctor January 17th thru 20th 201 […]
- Outdoor Grout for ArtistsSpecialized grout can sometimes be required by Artists when […]