Tile levelling spacers.
- Litolevel guarantees simple and fast tile laying, eliminating lippage between tiles, thus ensuring perfectly level floors and coverings.
- Litolevel is recommended for the laying of large porcelain stoneware, ceramic and natural stone tiles, as well as thin porcelain stoneware or agglomerate stone slabs (thickness 3/6mm).
- The system is composed of 3 elements: base, cone and nut. It does not require the use of pliers or tools of any type.
The nut is made of rigid plastic and has been designed for easy insertion into the base. The nut too is reusable and can be used hundreds of times.
The cone is practical and easy to insert. It is made of rigid plastic, allowing efficient tile levelling. It is reusable and can be used hundreds of times.
The bases are designed to level tiles with thickness from 3 mm to 12 mm (1/8″ – 1/2″), creating narrow joints measuring 1.5 mm (1/16″). Wider joints are possible through the combined use of LITOLEVEL and cross or “T” tile spacers in the preferred size and in any case greater than 1.5 mm (1/16″).
1. After applying the adhesive, insert the base under each side of the tile. Depending on the size of the tile and the selected installation design, insert one or more bases on each side of the tile.
In the case of large tiles and thin slabs, back-buttering is necessary (application of glue on substrate and back of tile) to ensure total coverage of the back of the tile, combined with perfect joining by tapping with a white rubber mallet on tiles, or using a specific tile vibrator on thin slabs.
2. Position the second row of tiles and level it using a white rubber mallet.
3. Insert the cone onto the base. Screw down the nut, applying the necessary force to level the tiles.
4. Once the adhesive has dried, to recover the reusable parts (cone and nut) the nuts should be unscrewed and removed together with the hoods, before removing or breaking the bases. The bases can be removed using a white rubber mallet or your foot. The base must be struck in the same direction as the tile joint line.