Problem Solver: Stripper
The Tile Doctor Stripper is a multi-purpose formula consisting of natural ingredients designed to effectively remove most sealers, coatings, finishes, adhesives and paint. It is also an effective degreaser that easily removes grease, soil and oils.
|SC3002-Qt||1 Quart (946 mL)||Bottle|
|SC3002-Gal||1 Gallon (3.8 L)||Bottle|
Use on natural stone, marble, granite, limestone, brick, slate, saltillo, ceramic, porcelain grout, masonry and other durable flooring surfaces.
Read entire label before using. Remove surface debris. Apply undiluted solution to the surface with a mop, sponge or brush ensuring to wet entire surface to be removed. Allow at least 3 minutes of contact time for material to soften. If Stripper begins to dry before residue softens, reapply. Agitate surface with a brush or scrubbing machine to loosen residue. Wipe up residue with a clean absorbent sponge or towel. Thick coatings may require several treatments for full removal. Rinse clean with water and allow fumes to dissipate for 1-2 hours before surface traffic. Allow 24 hours dry time before applying The Tile Doctor Sealers and Finishes. TEST A SMALL AREA according to application instructions to determine desired results. DO NOT use on glass or aluminum.
Handling and Storage
Close container tightly after each use. Store in original container in a cool, dry area. Dispose of residue or any unused leftover product in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local requirements. VOC = 797 g/L.
COMBUSTIBLE. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Use in a well ventilated area. Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application. Do not mix or use with acids. Contains citrus terpenes and surfactants. IF INGESTED: if person is conscious, do not induce vomiting and immediately give 2 glasses of water. Seek medical attention. EYE CONTACT: Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
SKIN CONTACT: Wash immediately with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. INHALATION: relocate to fresh air. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention. For technical assistance or more information, please call 877-290-9015 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time. For chemical emergency ONLY (spill, leak, fire, exposure or accident), call CHEMTREC at 800-424-9300. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- Glitter Grout “The Hottest New Trend”When reading a post on HGTV’s website titled: “Hold On, Glit […]
- THE PERFECT GROUT FOR YOUR SPORTS INSPIRED MANCAVEInstalling Tile in your Sports Inspired Man-Cave and can […]
- VersaLite Stone® Veneer – Cut the Cost, Add FlexibilLet’s face it, purchasing and installing natural stone c […]
- Make Your Grout Glow!Tile can be one of the most important parts of a well-de […]
- Looking for Colorful Grout Options?Colorful Grout Options that Provide the Final Finish Recentl […]
- Grout Color Does MatterYes…. what you select for something as simple as your […]
- The Tile Doctor @ TISE 2017Be sure and visit The Tile Doctor January 17th thru 20th 201 […]
- Outdoor Grout for ArtistsSpecialized grout can sometimes be required by Artists when […]